1. Is a pony tail all you have time for? Look for flower brooches or sleek scarves and wrap those around your pony tail- nothing says sophisticated like a gorgeous bloom on the back of a pony tail.
2. Grab the ‘it’ bag - quality goes with any outfit and really uplifts the look. Always keep a pashmina and a pair of heels in the car - those will jazz up any outfit.
3. Keep you hands and nails looking good - if nail polish always chips, apply clear for shine and always moisturise your hands. If you look well looked after, people will forgive an off day when your make-up is not done!
4. Mascara too much? Get your lashes dyed the next time your drive past the salon - 15 minutes and you are good to go.
5. Energizing foot spray will perk you up after a long day, kick off your shoes in the car, spray, and arrive home feeling like you spent the day in bed reading and relaxing.
6. Shop in flats. Nothing spurs on a bad buy more than screaming feet.
7. Do your grocery shopping on a full stomach, and make sure who ever joins you does so to.
You’ll save time by buying only what you need and avoid unhealthy treats.
8. Swop till you drop - a popular trend is girlfriends swopping instead of shopping. At the change of season get together with girlfriends and bring items you are tired out, never wear, or bought on impulse. Start trading - you will be amazed at the loot that you can come away with.
9. Does the morning rush leave your outfit looking badly put together? Put something aside the night before; that way it will be easier to grab and put on, plus you would have thought about the outfit when there wasn't 500 other things to do before school.
10. Sad to say good bye to your fabulous shirt that fits you perfectly? Before you do, Gumtree or Google a tailor, most of them can make clothing based on an existing piece and their rates are usually cheaper than the time and effort spent finding a replacement.